- Certified Physiotherapist (AKH Wien)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Norwegian School of Sports Science, Oslo (NOR) & Master of Science (MSc) “Evicence-Based Physiotherapy“ (FH Campus Wien)
- Lecturer and Researcher FH St. Pölten, Department Health Sport Physiotherapy (IAS)
- Manual therapist according to the Cyriax & Maitland Concept
- Podologist (Podiatric insoles) & spiral dynamic education
- Rehabilitation Specialist for cartilages problems, conservative and after surgery
Several years of work experience as an independent physiotherapist in several countries and in the management of Physiotherapy Department of the Vienna Sports Medicine Center (VSMC). She is happy to speak and discuss your treatment with you in English and Norwegian.