- Certified Physiotherapist (PT)
- Orthopedic Manipulative Therapist (OMT, Graduate Degree Program Switzerland based on the international IFOMPT Standard)
- Specialised Hand Therapist (CAS) (Certificate of Advanced Studies, FH Campus Wien)
- Sports Scientist with focus on Prevention & Recreation (University of Vienna)
- Lecturer for medical training therapy, traumatology, training theory and clinical reasoning (FH Campus Vienna resp. Academy for Physiotherapy)
- Physiotherapeutical support of popular and professional sport (Swiss National Junior-Ski team and Men C Kader (2001-2003), Austrian Professional Triathlon Team (since 2013))
Due to several years of work experience in English and French speaking countries, Niels is happy to speak and discuss your treatment with you in those languages.